Bleach recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanity*louise

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering what bleach you use for standard foil highlighting (im good for scalp & balayage products).

I normally use the suppliers own brand in a blue powder, which I have been happy with but I am looking to upgrade if it will get a cleaner & quicker result. I normally use wella so would be inclined to use blondor. But am interested to hear people's opinions on othe brands so I can narrow it down to a few to test out.

What are everyone's favourite bleaches for a clean white blonde, no yellow?

Thanks. :)

My favorite blue bleach is Schwarzkopf Vario blonde plus. It's a great all purpose lightener. Great lift and great price.
Next in line is OxyCur platin by Goldwell. It's a little more pricey, but also great blue bleach for all purpose lightening.

I also enjoy extra power by Schwarzkopf. It's a strong, white bleach for up to 8 levels of lift, with anti yellow technology.

When I really need to kick it up a notch, I'll whip out BlondMe by Schwarzkopf. It's a 9+ level lift. Super strong! Great for resistant hair types and ethnic hair. Xx

My favorite blue bleach is Schwarzkopf Vario blonde plus. It's a great all purpose lightener. Great lift and great price.
Next in line is OxyCur platin by Goldwell. It's a little more pricey, but also great blue bleach for all purpose lightening.

I also enjoy extra power by Schwarzkopf. It's a strong, white bleach for up to 8 levels of lift, with anti yellow technology.

When I really need to kick it up a notch, I'll whip out BlondMe by Schwarzkopf. It's a 9+ level lift. Super strong! Great for resistant hair types and ethnic hair. Xx

Perfect, thank you I will look into all of these. :)

Wella blondor gives off the most gorgeous tones. It's the best

Wella blondor for me. Blue powder. And the cream for on scalp.
Also like the L'Oréal platinium but pricey

Hey,

Just wondering what bleach you use for standard foil highlighting (im good for scalp & balayage products).

I normally use the suppliers own brand in a blue powder, which I have been happy with but I am looking to upgrade if it will get a cleaner & quicker result. I normally use wella so would be inclined to use blondor. But am interested to hear people's opinions on othe brands so I can narrow it down to a few to test out.

What are everyone's favourite bleaches for a clean white blonde, no yellow?

Thanks. :)
Hello! I really love Blondor. I even balayage with it and not their Freelights. I also use Olaplex in my lightener so I can get less damage with great lift. I have heard good things about BlondeMe and I would like to try that also. I recently bought the Ugly Dickling brand lightener and it performed as Blondor-just as good but not really better

Latest posts

Back