Bleach screw up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kk22

Reaction score
So I bleached my hair at home the other day, (yes I know I shouldn’t have). I just need advice instead of lecture at this point. I really don’t have the money to go to a salon and get it color corrected so just hear me out. My boyfriend was helping me bleach my hair and he took a really long time bleaching the underneath that by the time we got to the top part it didn’t have time to lighten like the rest of my hair. At first it was like a horrible orangey yellow color but I used some purple shampoo and some Wella toner and it worked wonders on the blonde parts and turned them platinum, my problem is the parts that didn’t lighten as long are a yellowish golden color after using purple shampoo once. My question is, should I tone again? Should I section through all of my hair and bleach the off colors? Or will purple shampoo again turn my yellowish color to a ashier blonde? Please helpful advice and no criticism.. thanks.
B618632D-ADDB-4677-8527-36EE644AF43A.jpeg

Please visit a qualified hairdresser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back