Bleach & toner help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
a client came in for bleach & toner. her regrowth was 5 weeks and the previous time she had it bleached it was on virgin hair, but it came out very uneven (I didn't do it). she put lilac crazy colour on the bleach and it turned out grassy green, blue and limey - very uneven and faded at this point. I bleached up her roots to a very pale yellow and tried to bleach bath the midlengths and ends but the green wouldn't budge. to try and cancel the greeny colour in the midlengths ends I thought I'd go in with wella koleston 10/0 + 0/65 + pastel. I put it on roots first then ends. it did work pretty well at cancelling the green but it was not at all even - the end result was a dusty, minky pink but really patchy midlengths and a brighter pink root area. she was really happy with it but I'm not. so I asked her to come back in a week's time so I could re-tone it. any suggestions on what I can use? I have wella colours only. I was thinking of using color touch this time but I wasn't sure if that would be good enough to cover and last???

I'm not sure what toner you could use when she comes back but for future reference just bleach and warm water can remove crazy colours you might have to apply and reapply a few times but it does work and less damage without peroxide x

good shout on bleach with water - thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back