Bleached hair to natural??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairworry

Reaction score
hello, just found this forum which looks very interesting. I need some help pls. My hair is naturally dark brown but is bleached using peroxide and a wella colour. I am tired of doing the roots and want some natural colour back. I'm happy to have anything that close to my natural colour or even some highlights to tone it down. I have a sally's close by.........can anyone recommend the products needed to do this please.:eek:

you need to see a hairdresser for advice,this isnt the kind of thing you can do yourself .options are to have hi-and lo lights and grow it out or opt for a more natural mix ,or have it colour corrected with hi-lites ( big job ) or just colour corrected (big job) but we cannot recommend any colouring products to you

Hi, yes I totally agree with Liana, you will need a trained professional to do your colour correction,
perhaps your local college can help they are always looking for colour corrections ... they are fully supervised so give them a ring
plus it will be Level 3 hairdressers who do the colour correction and at a fraction of the price

on here it's mostly hairdresser to hairdresser wanting professional tips and ideas... ect ....
we are not allowed to give out instructions or advice as the product can be dangerous if you haven't been trained how to use them,
let us know how you get on?

x :hug: minky

Latest posts

Back