Bleached to red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherylj45

Reaction score
Hi geeks..... My client has been full head bleach blonde for a few years now and wants to change to red. She's a base 6 so I'm going to use 6 RV colour sync all over as it's really porous. Do you think this is the right colour to use???? Just want reassurance!!!
THANKS XX

I'd maybe add some base colour so it has some depth to colour. Are you using goldwell RV?

Ah ok.
I personally would add a bit of base so colour stays even all over hair & doesn't end up looking washed out.

Great. Thanks. That's what I was worries about x

I am in the same situation, My client has been bleaching her hair & is VERY porous. She has a natural growth of a level 8 and she would like to be a 7Rc with fine highlights, from my experience shouldn't you apply a filler a couple shades lighter first? :confused:

I am in the same situation, My client has been bleaching her hair & is VERY porous. She has a natural growth of a level 8 and she would like to be a 7Rc with fine highlights, from my experience shouldn't you apply a filler a couple shades lighter first? :confused:

Completely in related but rinse her hair in cold water and the orange won't rinse into the foils

Latest posts

Back