blending wich is right

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh No ... Do you know, I thought this looked really nice - I NEVER have requests for natural tip and overlay - well, hardly ever (I'm mainly white gel sculpts or daisy cutters if they want the definate smile line. The last two clients have wanted exactly that - I used the NSI method (cut out the well and place on the natural smile) as I thought it looked much neater - all the same smiles, but now for the first time ya got me thinking !!

Do you think it will make much (if any) different how the nail looks when the tip grows out (I didn't but now I wonder) ... what do you all think?

Vicky

crystals said:
thats how i was taught, but this is not the 1st time ive seen this. it also shows this on nsi dvd. which i tried and just looks horrid, like youv'e just got a tip and plonked it on the nails with no blending.

continue, its looking good.x

Suzie.e said:
Ok I'm feeling brave - as you can see my own nails are yuck - I've only done 1 finger - what do you think? shall I continue! It defo looks better in real life than on a zoomed in pic (that's my excuse)but I can see the side aren't straight.

Very nice indeed :D

By the way......Carol from FingerNailtips in the States has emailed me the user instructions for Daisy Cutters (same principle as Raptors, and the others in the range). If anyone wants a copy please feel free to email me and I'll post it on. I can't work out how to get a Powerpoint presentation on here :D

Latest posts

Back