"Blinging up Baby" tonight @9 on c5

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anyone that has commented is jealous! I know I'm not! The pageant mother told her daughters that when they come second it means they are the first loser! In my opinion that is a terrible thing to teach them. I agree that Princess and Precious seemed to enjoy all the dressing up etc but like previous people have said it is not normal to leave a solid gold hoop earring in a 4 year olds ear if the ear is sore and red, that is putting appearance before health. That great gold necklace could have choked the baby! Don't even get me started on piercing a babies ears, complete vanity, no other explanation!

It's true. I'm really jealous. I have a boring middle class life and take my kids to the park where they get dirty and eat ice creams and dribble it all down their chins and on their clothes. They climb on climbing frames, swing on swings, fall off and scrape their knees and cry. They collect wild flowers and make daisy chains, collect leaves and make collages, go swimming in the sea and sometimes we even bake cakes. They wear wellies when we go to the farm and they jump in the mud. They lead very dirty and messy lives.

I wish they lived in frilly dresses and had make up and fake tans and called me "bitch". Their lives would be so much more enriched.

From the extremely jealous woman in jeans and boring top.

It's true. I'm really jealous. I have a boring middle class life and take my kids to the park where they get dirty and eat ice creams and dribble it all down their chins and on their clothes. They climb on climbing frames, swing on swings, fall off and scrape their knees and cry. They collect wild flowers and make daisy chains, collect leaves and make collages, go swimming in the sea and sometimes we even bake cakes. They wear wellies when we go to the farm and they jump in the mud. They lead very dirty and messy lives.

I wish they lived in frilly dresses and had make up and fake tans and called me "bitch". Their lives would be so much more enriched.

From the extremely jealous woman in jeans and boring top.

I have reported you.

I have reported you.

Who to? Social Services or the mods?

I've honestly reported 2 people today so you better watch your back. :lol::wink2:

Who to? Social Services or the mods?

I've honestly reported 2 people today so you better watch your back. :lol::wink2:

If only you had warned me earlier about my back! I've been planting trees.

To the topic: No I didn't watch the programme. It was obvious that it was meant to shock, and by some of the replies here... it did.

Fortunately, my children grew up in a country where fitness and sport, the out door life and health are more important than something as shallow as looks. My daughter never wanted to even wear a dress as a child, so she wore her brothers cast offs. She was comfortable and clean. It sounds like those children are not being taught the true values in life. Sad.

Sometimes mine don't even brush their hair

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sometimes mine don't even brush their hair

If I didn't brush my daughters every morning it would probably end up in dreadlocks! It gets so knotty just from her sleeping at night I can barely get my fingers through it! Thank goodness for tangle teasers.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

If I didn't brush my daughters every morning it would probably end up in dreadlocks! It gets so knotty just from her sleeping at night I can barely get my fingers through it! Thank goodness for tangle teasers.

This is my eldest. If I brush that she gets an afro!

Attachments

• 1406669157402.jpg
    1406669157402.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 168
Aww she's a little cutie. Is her hair naturally curly/ wavy? Id love to give some helpful advice on it but I have no experience with childrens hair apart from my daughters!

I watched it last night & I was utterly shocked. I have 4 daughters & they all wore pretty dresses when they were little & all have there ear pierced. I would never ever give them spray tans or let them wear horrid odd coloured hair pieces. The poor little girl with the tan looked like a Oompa Loompa afterwards. Children should be children not mini adults. The parents looked vile & I'm afraid the children are following in The mothers footsteps.

This is as far as it goes with my youngest. Makeup & hairpieces/wigs for play dress up only & only in the house. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406748593.616913.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406756414.244187.jpg
If this attachment works. Here are my beautiful stunning children. Not an earring, spray tan or bit if bling in sight. We play outside in the park like this all the time, we do not spend hours frilling up in order to leave the house, they are clean, their clothes fit and are always new (they grow quick lol), their hair is brushed daily and trimmed regularly. Oh please do tell me what I have to be jealous of when I look at these blinged up children and their dog rough parents? Yep I think they look rough! The children looked ridiculous being slathered in tan, make up, and falseness. It's NOT natural! Nor normal. These women should have invested in a doll not reproduced! I love dresses and bows in fact I wear dresses and skirts myself everyday, girly stuff is ace, but not for children in a continuous basis. I know I have gorgeous children, all parents should think their kids are stunning so y are these mums trying to alter their kids appearances? Are they not satisfied? It will give them a complex! When it comes to children you can't enhance what is already perfect! That's my opinion and it's not driven by jealousy. :)

image.jpg

As above Julie-Liz. These are mine on Monday. Poor things.

I think some one hit the nail on the head with the problem I have with the program. Its not that they are dressing them up so much as they seem to be teaching them they need to improve themselves to be beautiful, when all of those children are beautiful just how they are.

Latest posts

Back