blinx bling for xmas and tween parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahc

Reaction score
does anyone already use these thread in crystals, have seen them advertised and ordered some for my girls as have few xmas parties coming up ..just wondered how long a set of 2 took to put in, as would love to add to my service list for bridesmaids, proms and perhaps even pre teen parties .. also does anyone know if i can get then cheaper than £6 have just paid - do any of the beauty wholesalers do them, i know silly stuff (manufacturers) are base in nl, but would rather purchase them in the uk if possible x

Actually yes :)

My website sells them. I won't put the link here, but if anyone is interested you can Google "Extensionize"- although there are other suppliers out there (is that balanced enough for you? lol)

They take a couple of minutes (max) to put in. The manufacturer probably won't sell to you as you're not ordering lots (and I mean LOTS)- but I think we about the cheapest about. hth.

these are excellent as they do not slip out. I have seen them on a website called Jwel U
they are the UK distributor and offer trade prices

Latest posts

Back