Blogger?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllDaisy

Reaction score
Anyone know how to use Blogger?? I've had mine for a month now but I just can't use it!!! :(:(:(:(:( have no idea what I'm doing! I just need to know how to get a template and use it as a start!!
Someone please help!!! X

Anyone know how to use Blogger?? I've had mine for a month now but I just can't use it!!! :(:(:(:(:( have no idea what I'm doing! I just need to know how to get a template and use it as a start!!
Someone please help!!! X
I write 2, no wait 3 blogs on blogger. I can probably help.

Getting a template is super easy. Log into your blogger account. Then in your dashboard click on your blog name. On the left hand side click template.

Scroll through the options it gives you then click on the thumbnail of the one you like the look of to have a better look.

When you find the one you like click 'Apply to Blog'.

To then customise colours and fonts further, go back to the 'Template' Section and at the top is a preview of your blog, that will say 'Live on blog' above it. Just click customise and you can change fonts & colours etc.

Just shout or PM if you want to know anything else or get stuck.
x

I write 2, no wait 3 blogs on blogger. I can probably help.

Getting a template is super easy. Log into your blogger account. Then in your dashboard click on your blog name. On the left hand side click template.

Scroll through the options it gives you then click on the thumbnail of the one you like the look of to have a better look.

When you find the one you like click 'Apply to Blog'.

To then customise colours and fonts further, go back to the 'Template' Section and at the top is a preview of your blog, that will say 'Live on blog' above it. Just click customise and you can change fonts & colours etc.

Just shout or PM if you want to know anything else or get stuck.
x

Hiya thanks for the help! Although it seems that I must be completely useless to this blogging stuff because honestly I'm struggling to even find my blog name? I've done absolutley nothing to the blog whatsoever- no blogs, no change of settings nothing!
So on the top left hand side it's says Ellie's blogs... I click on that and all that seems to happen is the new blog part on the dash board disappears? I'm so lost 😩sorry to be a pain, is this making any sense to you? X

It sounds like you've created a blogger account but not a blog?? Can you pm me a screenshot?

It sounds like you've created a blogger account but not a blog?? Can you pm me a screenshot?

Ohhhh do I have to create a blog before I can change the template and the way it looks? X

Lol yes. Otherwise there's nothing to apply the template to. X

Lol yes. Otherwise there's nothing to apply the template to. X

See this is what I mean I have no clue 😔 I thought a template was just the design of your own blog page?! Haha, thank you so so much for your help anyways you've been lovely and helpful! X

See this is what I mean I have no clue 😔 I thought a template was just the design of your own blog page?! Haha, thank you so so much for your help anyways you've been lovely and helpful! X

It's all just clicked!! I've only just realised that a 'blog' is your actual blog page itself, there was me thinking they was like posts!! So just to clarify a blogger 'dashboard' isn't your actual page, it's just an account?! Wooohooo it's all coming together now! Thank you so so much for all your help!! Xxx

Last edited:
Yep that's right. No probs, feel free to ask more questions though if you get stuck.

Latest posts

Back