Blogging about hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbylouisa

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I really want to start blogging about hair (literally itching to do it) ive decided im going to use blogger to do it id like to review products for hair and aftercare for colour and hair extensions :)

I hope it doesn't sound really silly but i was wondering if you all think its a good idea? And if so im struggling for a name for the blog (i dont really want to use my name in it).

TIA xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Blogging is great fun! I ran a blog for beauty and hair as an escape from my mundane office job and I used blogger. It's great for networking with other people and if you have a twitter and Instagram page and regularly post you will so well from it. It took me around 6 months to get noticed and I started getting PR enquiries and products sent to me to review as well. I stopped blogging when I became pregnant as I just lost the motivation to write and then I took it up again for a short while post baby. If you are stuck for names, have a look at Bloglovin.com and take some inspiration from other bloggers. The best ones have the most quirky names! Good luck n go for it xx

Latest posts

Back