Blonde go ?..any one ever used it ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmisskelly

Reaction score
Hi all,

quick question...i have a lady who has had her hair damaged in a salon she went in for a half head hightlights no bleach, they used bleach and only did a t section , so her hair is a little over processed far to light at the front and no blonde at all through the back section...so im off to fix it for her , to seperate the blonde im gona put through a 7.14 she asked for a bit of light brown through it and her base is 8/7 so this will be fine , but as for the blonde through the back she has demanded she does not want bleach , so i have got in a go blonde in a 12.1 ....now my problem is the mixing instructions as it advises a 1 : 2 mix with a 9% for upto 4 shades of lift ...and it also advises a 1 : 1 mix with a 3% to give tone on already highlighted hair .....which one do i use ...??...considering i am gona have to put some foils through the t section as it looks like she already has a 6 week regrowth ....any ideas ?..xx

Latest posts

Back