Blonde hair turned grey, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraiacobelli

Reaction score
Hi there. I really need some help. I went to a salon to have my hair ombre and i thought it was really nice and was pleased with it but my mum and sister said at the back there was some yellow tones so i stupidly decided to go to sallys and grab a light ash toner, put it on and now my hair is pretty much back to brown and has grey/lilac all over? What can i do to fix it? I am going to florida in 2 weeks which is a holiday of a lifetime and my hair is terrible. Some friendly advice would be so appreciated. Thanks in advance. Laura xx

It's a toner rest assured by two weeks time the grey would've washed out so don't worry

It's a toner rest assured by two weeks time the grey would've washed out so don't worry
Simba thanks so much for replying! You have made me feel better telling me that. When the grey washes out will the blonde come back again? Its grey in patches not all over. Will this even out? I dont want to dye my hair again if its going to fix itself them im happy to wait. I never ever colour my hair lol, i cant believe this happened when im so scared of things going wrong which is why i never get it coloured. Typical! Xx

It will come back blonde but the yellow tones should stave off for much longer as you've knocked the yellow off with ash. Next time I think your be safer using revlon nutricreme conditioner 1002 this should do it automatically without those ashy tones it's a platinum white with a glosser and conditioner this is usually the safest way

It will come back blonde but the yellow tones should stave off for much longer as you've knocked the yellow off with ash. Next time I think your be safer using revlon nutricreme conditioner 1002 this should do it automatically without those ashy tones it's a platinum white with a glosser and conditioner this is usually the safest way
Perfect, thanks for your help. Hopefully i go on my holiday with normal hair. You have restored faith lol. Thanks again. Laura x

Perfect, thanks for your help. Hopefully i go on my holiday with normal hair. You have restored faith lol. Thanks again. Laura x
I thought i would update you on my hair, got lemons, squeezed the juice of them into a cup with a little conditioner and soaked my hair in it, left it on 10 mins and its back to normal. Im so happy lol. Heres a before and after. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    222.4 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 95

Latest posts

Back