Blonde highlights to copper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailskay

Reaction score
Hi my clients wanting a complete change which I'm soo excited about,she's naturally a 7 with a good few inches natural and the rest heavily highlighted with bleach and a highlight.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448385368.187369.jpg
shes wanting to go these colours,
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448385387.682293.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448385402.896812.jpg
I'm thinking pre pig with wella 0/34 and warm water to stop fade then using wella ct 7/43 all over,any other suggestions would be great,I'm thinking colour touch for shine and also for condition with how long her hair is, I've never used kp or illumina as an all over colour on long hair x

First copper is more a 7/4

I like those pictures very pretty! I would do color touch if she's not positive about keeping that color if she is I would do kolesten with pastel to dilute it a little so it's not completely permanent, 7/43 will give you the second color but maybe if you mix 7/4 like Cam said and 7/43 that would give you a happy medium [emoji18]

First copper is more a 7/4
But I thought 4 In wella was red?thats why I thought /43 being red gold?ive never used 7/4 in all fairness tho,I'll check out colour chart :)

But I thought 4 In wella was red?thats why I thought /43 being red gold?ive never used 7/4 in all fairness tho,I'll check out colour chart :)
Ignore that you meant first pic not first copper is ha sorry what about equal parts 7/4 and 7/43?or not to bother if pre pigging with the 0/34?x

Ignore that you meant first pic not first copper is ha sorry what about equal parts 7/4 and 7/43?or not to bother if pre pigging with the 0/34?x

I'd definitely still prepig but i'd use perfecton!

Yeah 7/4 and 7/43 will be lovely and vibrant.

I'd definitely still prepig but i'd use perfecton!

Yeah 7/4 and 7/43 will be lovely and vibrant.
Great I'll look online for perfecton as can't buy it in my local salon services,only retailer close to me,thanks so much,I'm doing it in few weeks so I'll pop before and after pic up :) thanks for advice X

Great I'll look online for perfecton as can't buy it in my local salon services,only retailer close to me,thanks so much,I'm doing it in few weeks so I'll pop before and after pic up :) thanks for advice X

Aston and fincher sell it if you've got on close-ish to you? X

I feel like their are some lighter maybe 8/43 pieces.

Oooo root stretch with 7/43 and 7/4 then 8/43 on the ends.
Ooohh yes I may take some pieces out with 8/43!!very excited!!xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450214112.168591.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450214154.969503.jpg
looks dark and dull in pic but absolutely loved!!!!thanks for advice used equal parts 7/4 and 7/43 pre pigged /34 ct warm water xx

It looks absolutely lovely

Latest posts

Back