blonde to brunette?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaraC

Reaction score
I have a friend booked in with me tomorrow, she is blonde at the moment ( bleach and hilift), her natural level is about a L7, quite warm and sandy, she has freckles and green eyes. She wants to go darker and I was thinkin about pre pigging all over using the goldwell pre pig in gold, then doing a level 7NW all over with level 6M (natural warm and mocha in Matrix) lowlights....any ideas of anyone about this, or anyone who uses matrix who can suggest a nice colour combo? She doesn't want any blonde leaving in it x

Sorry SaraC I only use Wella :hug:

How about the Matrix colour helpline usually the number is on the back of the colour charts ? I know wella have one hth x :) minky

hi , i dont use matrix , but your theory seems sound , the lowlight against the tint wont show much unless its chunky slices , but it will give it a really natural multi tonal look

i did this colour yesterday and looked really nice, i did slices of the lowlight (leaving the parting out) all through, just to make the colour look richer and more multi tonal, looked lovely :)

Latest posts

Back