Blondi Rae

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise xx

Reaction score
So after my thread yesterday, curious as to how cheryl cole went from dark red to honey blonde, the product Blondi Rae was brought to my attention and I must say im impressed with reviews and pics! If you havent heard of it then google it xx

Just a few questions, how much as a mobile stylist do you charge? Mobile is slightly different as we just have to sit and wait without doing a client whilst processing. Also how much time do you book out as youd be unsure if client wants a complete colour done after the process or if she will be happy with lifted colour?
How do you describe this product to clients and what do you claim it can do for their hair?
Do you use the name "Blondi Rae" when advertising the treatment or just describe it as a colour corrector.
Many thanks in advance xx

I must say im not impressed with their website, looks good from the start but then every link for about FAQ etc leads to the same page so not very informative. Its only you guys on here that have sold it to me. Which worries me if their not too bothered about informative advertising will their company be around long term?
Also it appears their facebook page has disappeared?
xx

I'm not mobile but I don't book anyone in In inbetween blondie rae I used it the other day on someone with black hair and she had full head of bleach highlights with 20vol straight after it took me about 4half hours as it took abit to lift to blonde with the bleach but it lifted really well in the end it doesn't damage your hair at all the lady I used it on had been putting box dyes on for the past two years I charged £140, xxx

wow that is along time isnt it. Do you find it difficult working out your timings in the diary using this product, if you had another client booked in after but you were still finishing the treatment? Do you find that maybe sometimes you can loose money by booking out too much time when you could have done 2 full head foils. Sorry all these questions, just typing out my trail of thought xx

wow that is along time isnt it. Do you find it difficult working out your timings in the diary using this product, if you had another client booked in after but you were still finishing the treatment? Do you find that maybe sometimes you can loose money by booking out too much time when you could have done 2 full head foils. Sorry all these questions, just typing out my trail of thought xx

Sorry that was meant say 3half hours ha ha, I wasn't quite sure how it would go with her having lots of black box dyes on I don't really like booking anyone In between just incase it doesnt go as planned, she gave me £20 tip so I got £160 I usually charge £62 for full head highlights. Xxx

Sorry that was meant say 3half hours ha ha, I wasn't quite sure how it would go with her having lots of black box dyes on I don't really like booking anyone In between just incase it doesnt go as planned, she gave me £20 tip so I got £160 I usually charge £62 for full head highlights. Xxx

Oh ok 3.5hrs seems better :) Do you advertise this product or is it just used if requested xx

Oh ok 3.5hrs seems better :) Do you advertise this product or is it just used if requested xx

If you mean do I tell them the name then no I don't, when I rang to order it they never asked anything about me being a hairdresser so don't like telling people the name otherwise before we know it the public will be buying it aswell, I just say its a colour remover. Xxx

Hiya Louise... I'm the same 3.5hrs I'm mobile and charge £95, for removal then to re colour :) xox

Latest posts

Back