Blondie nail geek looking for hair colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbiekc84

Reaction score
Hi guys,
just looking for a bit of hair colour advice. I am growing my hair out from a 'pob'. I get it bleached every 8 weeks, but lately the ends are looking very dry and the colour is too brassy blonde. I was thinking about going a darker shade of blonde but I don't want to end up with dark streaks through my light hair. What should I ask for? Also will having this done damage my hair even more? I don't want to cut too much off the bottom as despartly trying to grow it!

Kelly x

Hi Kelly,

Just explain to your hairdresser as you have done here, we know what you mean so I'm sure they will too!
As Fitz says, go for a colour they're much kinder to your hair than bleach and the colour itself will be more natural. That'll sort out the brassyness (is that even a word?!) and help with the condition, although it is still a chemical process.

x x

Thanks for all your help guys, going to print off these replys and go in on Monday armed :lol:!

Kelly x

Hi guys,
just looking for a bit of hair colour advice. I am growing my hair out from a 'pob'. I get it bleached every 8 weeks, but lately the ends are looking very dry and the colour is too brassy blonde. I was thinking about going a darker shade of blonde but I don't want to end up with dark streaks through my light hair. What should I ask for? Also will having this done damage my hair even more? I don't want to cut too much off the bottom as despartly trying to grow it!

Kelly x
i have the same problem as i have my hair bleached as i like my colour to be quite light.i would appreciate it if you could let me know how you could on and even take some before and after photos as this maybe what i need to do.if you dont want to post the pics you can just email them to them if you would rather.
good luck and thanks.xx

sorry? is it a full head bleach you have,or is it weaves or slices?

Latest posts

Back