Blue black

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hi all I have a lady after blue black I usually use wella but done really see the blue in theirs that well, anyone know of a good blue black? Thanks :) x

Do you have a mixer tone you can add into it?
I use Tigi and they have a blue pure pigment you can add to intensify the tone.

Do you have a mixer tone you can add into it?
I use Tigi and they have a blue pure pigment you can add to intensify the tone.

Yea I did put a bit of the wella mixtone in but wasn't much use maybe I never used enough will give it a go with some more!! Thanks x

Usually the darker the hair the more tone you have to add in. Don't be scared, add more in!

Will do she asked for blue black she's gona get it lol xx

Will do she asked for blue black she's gona get it lol xx

Lol I want mine blue black let me no how much mix tone u added and if its blue black enough xx

Use your 0/88 mixer with 2/0. There is a guide by the colour star in your shade guide which will tell u how much to put in as a guide. The darker the base the more tone will be needed. Off the top of my head I think you need to add 9cm of the mix tone to a 2/0. (about 5mls) you can always do a test piece to see if you need to add more or take some away

do a mix of 30mls 22/0 and 30mls 0/88 , done this loads of times fab! real blue black :))) xx

Was about to say equal parts. Or vitalitys 1/00 is intense blue xoxo

1/1 in TIGI Copyright colour is a beautiful blue black if needed more you can add /1 mixmaster

I did a blue-black with majirel mixing 1 with 3.1 (can't honestly remember the ratio) but that's more of a subtle blue - like when the light reflects rather than being really obvious.

Thanks guys I used half tube 2/8 with quarter tube 0/8 :) came out lovley x

The general rule with wella and mix tone is that the base shade plus cm's of mix should add to 11
So base 9 add 2cm base 5 add 6 cm's etc resulting I'm adding 9cms for a nice blue black. :)

The general rule with wella and mix tone is that the base shade plus cm's of mix should add to 11
So base 9 add 2cm base 5 add 6 cm's etc resulting I'm adding 9cms for a nice blue black. :)
Thats just a guide line ;-) . you can mix as much as you want for intensity. :)

Latest posts

Back