Blue nails with CND Retention?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvanne

Reaction score
I have got a problem with my new botle retention, It makes the nails look like a uv blue. I dont like the look of it at all. Did CND change the retention when they changed the botles? Or is this a bad botle? Never had this problem before :cry:

Sounds like you may be working really wet. The wetter you work, the more optical brightener you have (purple colour). Especially if you are using a cool powder :)

HTHs!

I have got a problem with my new botle retention, It makes the nails look like a uv blue. I dont like the look of it at all. Did CND change the retention when they changed the botles? Or is this a bad botle? Never had this problem before :cry:

Or the product has evaporated and the colour is stronger than it should be.

Check with your distributor that the stock you have bought is up to date (all stock has batch numbers) and tell them that in any case you want to change it.

If you are used to working with R+ and you have not had the problem before then I doubt it is your mix ratio at fault. There have been no changes to the product. I don't think CND would think that blue nails were an improvement on the formula do you?? :lol:

On the other hand if you have bought the product from another source other than a legal CND distributor then you have been had by someone.

Well problem resolved, they said I could return the botle. They dont know what the problem is, did not hear of it before. Glad they were helpfull and did not blame me for using the product the wrong way.

Well problem resolved, they said I could return the botle. They dont know what the problem is, did not hear of it before. Glad they were helpfull and did not blame me for using the product the wrong way.

Good distributors want their customers to be happy ...... of course they always need to check a few facts, but I would expect any CND distributor to do the right thing by their customers.

The only time I ran across the same problem as you was when I once left the cap loose on a small (thank Goodness :)) bottle of monomer and it had evaporated which concentrated the colour of the liquid. Glad you got it sorted out to your satisfaction.

Latest posts

Back