Bobbi Brown interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WakeUpForMakeUp

Reaction score
Hi all! So this is my first post but I have found this site really helpful in the past so I'm hoping I can do the same for you! This post is regarding my bobbi brown interview process, as I couldn't find anything to help me :)
So to begin, I applied for the position via Estée Lauder jobs. From previous experience, you usually get a telephone interview after you apply however, I got an email saying my details were passed on and I got a call a week later with a face to face interview
So, the face to face interview. I wore all black as this is what you wear on counter. I made sure my make up was on point, keeping the skin flawless and looking like skin, nude lips and a soft smoky eye. My interview was actually really laid back. I was asked questions including my experience and skills, sales and target experience (very important) And why I want to work for them. What products have I used etc. I was told id get a call in a couple of days, which I did and have just had my make up test the manager and training manager are both sooo nice but I was really nervous. I feel that the 'make up lesson' went well, the result was exactly as I'd hoped but I feel I was a bit too nervous. Hopefully my previous interview were I was confident and bubbly wins over how nervous I was on the day. So I'm going to hear by next week if I have the job ✌️ Fingers crossed as I love this brand and it's my dream job! If anyone has any questions please ask (sorry it's such a long post!) x

Good luck :) very excited for you!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good luck :) very excited for you!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app
Thank you so much Brooke!

I really hope I get it such amazing opportunities

Hi, did you get the job?? I have an interview coming up with Bobbi brown very soon! Can you tell me what was asked of you for the makeup test? was you told what to use or what look they wanted? And who did you apply the makeup to? Any info would be great xx

Latest posts

Back