Body exfoliation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowee

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have searched the forum for an answer but cant seem to find a clear enough one :/

I have done a level 3 NVQ in Massage which enables me to offer; full body swedish, pre-blended aroma, indian head, hot stone, cream tan and spray tan.
I would like to offer full body exfoliation and possibly a 'back facial'.
Do i need extra training?
Any advice given will be much appreciated :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Just an observation to what youve asked ...
If you have done L3 massage route - in the self tanning section you should have done both spray and hand applied tans - one of the criteria assessments on this unit is body exfoliation that you should have done !!!

Thank you for your reply. Yes i did do an exfoliation during the cream tan treatment.
Will this allow me to offer it as a stand alone treatment?

Yes that will allow you to have a standand alone treatment

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hey Everyone,

I have searched the forum for an answer but cant seem to find a clear enough one :/

I have done a level 3 NVQ in Massage which enables me to offer; full body swedish, pre-blended aroma, indian head, hot stone, cream tan and spray tan.
I would like to offer full body exfoliation and possibly a 'back facial'.
Do i need extra training?
Any advice given will be much appreciated :)

Ooo this sounds like a good menu option, What products are you planning on using?

Thanks for your replies :)

Not sure what im going to use yet - didn't want to get too excited too soon but i am going to research some tonight - i have 2 clients who have requested it during consultations!!!

Any products you ladies would recommend?

I use fake bake exfoliator as its what I use for hand applied tans - nice product tbh as a stand alone treatment (and a body brush). X

I am in the middle of adding this treatment i just dont know what to call it or how to word it. Was thinking Silk Body. It used to be very popular when i worked in the salon for clients going on holiday abroad. Def a good treatment:) xx

Latest posts

Back