Body massage course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamdoll

Reaction score
Hi, In a weeks time I am doing an Anatomy & Physiology course for Massage, I have brought the book recommended, but can anyone tell me what I should be concentrating on for my exam, please.:Scared:

Hi did my massage course in the summer the exam is hard I will be honest lots of muscles and bones. Look over your level 2 A&P such as facial muscles and where all the main bones are in the whole body. Heart and blood circulation, cells, respiratory system, lymph. Will try to remember more. It is tough but you will be fine if you revise. Good luck will come back if I search my
Notes

Hi did my massage course in the summer the exam is hard I will be honest lots of muscles and bones. Look over your level 2 A&P such as facial muscles and where all the main bones are in the whole body. Heart and blood circulation, cells, respiratory system, lymph. Will try to remember more. It is tough but you will be fine if you revise. Good luck will come back if I search my
Notes

Ahh bless you, thanks very much, thats what I thought, seems a lot to learn :( Have done my NVQ2. but need to learn massage, so have to take this exam first, dreading it:eek:

Latest posts

Back