Body Massage course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautytherapist

Reaction score
Just had a fone call about the body massage course i had applied for.
I knew it was going to be expensive but its £415 just for the course.
Then £60 for exams
£50 for the kit
£50 for materials
Because i will already be studying hairdressing i may be able to get it cheaper on a learning agreement.
Wont be too much cheaper i shudnt imagine. Im paying around £300 for hair dressing as well i only get paid £445 a month!!

Just want a lil persuasion on whether i should do it or not (although i really would like to but the money is putting me off).
Is there much call for body massage?

I dont think you will find it any cheaper, but then you wouldnt really want it to be without good quality training. Massage I think is a personal taste have you had a massage yourself. As a therapait myself i love doing massage but it can be real hard work sometimes, other girls i have worked with cant stand it and rather doing waxing all day long. If you know you definatlety want to do it go for it. I would just say that if your running hairdressing along side make sure you have plenty of time to study both. Massage is not just technique but there is alot of thoery to. As long as you keep organised im sure you will do fine **

what does the course include? is that A&P as well?

Is it a vtct or college qualification?

Do you have A&P already?

It will also include A+P (which i find difficult) But i did A+P on my beauty level 2 course i am guessing for massage it will be a bit more in depth.

The course is IIHHT body massage.

I did nail technology while i studied level 2 beauty so i know im organised enough to study both hairdressing and body massage at the same time.

Still stuck with this.
Its the amount of money its going to cost thats bothering me really i guess im just going to have to work my ass off!!! lol

You know what im gonna do it!!!

Yay I enrolled on the IIHHT Body Massage course!
Im scared but at the same time well happy!
6-9 on Monday nights hope the uniforms cute!

Latest posts

Back