Body scrub with no shower!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautique150589

Beauty Salon owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I want to start offering full body scrubs at my salon but I don't have a shower. I thought of just using wet clothes to wipe the scrub away but not sure how messy it will be? Any suggestions? xx

Hey everyone,

So I want to start offering full body scrubs at my salon but I don't have a shower. I thought of just using wet clothes to wipe the scrub away but not sure how messy it will be? Any suggestions? xx

It can be done. I'd urge you to use a product that is not too hard to remove with warm wet towels though.

It can be done. I'd urge you to use a product that is not too hard to remove with warm wet towels though.

We manage at our salon, it is messy but doesn't take long to clean up. Use damp, warm towels and mitts to remove.

I use the body scrub from eve Taylor. A tiny bit does the whole body so really cost effective and can be wiped away with warm mitts. I tend to just dip into a large bowl of hot water to remove. Are you planning on doing masks as well as scrubs? x

I use the body scrub from eve Taylor. A tiny bit does the whole body so really cost effective and can be wiped away with warm mitts. I tend to just dip into a large bowl of hot water to remove. Are you planning on doing masks as well as scrubs? x

I'm so tempted to try Eve Taylor products!!!

I'm so tempted to try Eve Taylor products!!!
You won't regret it! I've done their product knowledge and bodyline training and am even more in love x

Latest posts

Back