body wrap courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherineiv

Reaction score
Might be a silly question but do anyone know of any good places that do body wrap courses in suffolk?

never seen anywhere advertising.

Hello! I live in Brandon, Suffolk. About 30 mins away from Bury. I have never seen any training centres that train body wraps around here either. Although I do know Sally's has just opened in Kings Lynn and apparantly do training. Dont know too much. Does Bury College not do evening courses?

hi,
dont think bury does, thats where im doing my nail course.

will look into it more :)

thanks kathy

Hi thanks for that..... i did my waxing course with them.

Must say i didnt think much to it really (sorry) prob just the one i went to other places could be great.
just thought it was bit rushed but then i have done all the rest of courses with college and that was a day course.

thanks any way x

I think you can do body contour wraps in essex.

i think in shenfield

Ill find out for you if you interested, just pm me

Hi

I sent my beauticians on a Universal Contour Wrap in Essex cannot remember the exact location only that you come off the stanstead junction.

Totally UK Limited are the distributors of UCW

Heidi

Might be a silly question but do anyone know of any good places that do body wrap courses in suffolk?

never seen anywhere advertising.

We are looking for agents for our Dreamweigh Wrap and products in the UK. Free ongoing training! email me for more info. reference number 00-00019.

:idea: Sue
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back