Body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne1118

Reaction score
I know this is a bit of a duh question but what is the name of the heated plastic blanket you use for wraps and wheres the best place to get one?

*BUMP* Anyone??

Hiya I've don't no about heated blanket I just use a sauna suit and have replaced mine and got it off eBay £5 !!! Then I keep them under a quilt. If u find out I would be interested to c what they are x

Hiya I've don't no about heated blanket I just use a sauna suit and have replaced mine and got it off eBay £5 !!! Then I keep them under a quilt. If u find out I would be interested to c what they are x

Thanks, what are they like? A full body suit is it? The ones Im talking about are like a big duvet that wrap the client in and theres buttons or velcro to hold the blanket tight. You plug it in and it stays nice and tostie. My last job had one but I cant go back and ask now! I must look on ebay though thanks :biggrin:

Hi yeah the sauna suit is the bottoms and tops x I think I've no what u mean sounds like a great thing to keep them warm I think they are called thermo blankets.

Look at sauna blanket think that is what you might be looking for :)

They have the heated body wrap blankets in beauty express. They are a bit pricey though x

Latest posts

Back