Body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty2007

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone reccommend a body wrap system that really works?

The only one I've found to work and keep inches off is Shrinking Violet, I'm sure there will be a salon close to you that offers the treatment :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nsl body wraps

Lipolift Pro. You can get this from Advanced Esthetic Solutions. Costumer service goes a long way for me too and this company are so helpful and friendly as well-bonus :biggrin:

IT Works body wraps xxx

Minimi Body Wraps are fantastic,inch loss is amazing and smells great too

Universal Contour Wrap offers the only guaranteed inch loss body wrap. The client is guaranteed to lose at least 6 inches from their first treatment or their money back. They are also guaranteed the inches stay off for at least 30 days, or they receive a free treatment.

UCW may not offer the cheapest solution for everyone, but with over 20 years as a market leader, the results speak for themselves.

I use universal contour and have done for 10 years i've always had brilliant results and repeat business 😃x

Definitely Universal Contour Wrap...... been in business 25 years so must have something good:wink2:

Latest posts

Back