Body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquariushoney

Reaction score
I am thinking of introducing a body wrap in my little salon. I don't have shower facilities, but plan to remove the exfoliant and product with hot towels as I have a hot cabby.

What do you offer your clients while the wrap is on?
Head massage?
Mini facial?
Anything else?

What is the easiest way to apply and remove the body mask?

What do you wrap the client in?

What do you call your body wraps?

Are they popular with your clients?

I am thinking of introducing a body wrap in my little salon. I don't have shower facilities, but plan to remove the exfoliant and product with hot towels as I have a hot cabby.

What do you offer your clients while the wrap is on?
Head massage? Sometimes this or
Mini facial? sometimes this
Anything else? You could also do eyelash tint, eyebrow shape/tint

What is the easiest way to apply and remove the body mask? Apply warmed product with hands. Remove with mitts. I have a sink in the treatment room which is filled with hot water.

What do you wrap the client in? Plastic wrap from the wholesalers/ trade catalogue. Then cover with towels

What do you call your body wraps? Varies depending on what products I'm using. At the moment our current monthly offers are called 'Strawberries & Cream' (strawberry scented body wrap) Coco Cabana (coconut) & Lusciuos Papaya Experience

Are they popular with your clients? Very, very much so. (I'm also a Greg fan so know all about the added value). Being creative with the names of them helps aswell. Some months if I can't think of a package, I'll re-do one from a few months ago but just re-name it. Clients love it :)

Good luck in getting creative :)

I always just do a head massage because I wrap the hands in the blankets so the clients warm enough and also I don't want to disturb the client to ask what they would like if their all relaxed and probably asleep!I find a facial with a body wrap doesn't really go as your using cool products and then sponging off, I had it done once and I didn't relax at all I would have much prefered a nice head massage because all the pressure points really relax you.

I'd recommend looking into Universal Contour Wraps.

The clay solution the bandages are soaked in, absorb into the skin whilst the bandages are on the client, so there is no messy removal of any product, so you do not need a shower or any mitts / towels to remove anything!

The results are Great and On average clients can lose between 6 - 14 inches per treatment!

It works on loss of toxins instead of water, so clients gain a longer result and should not put inches on if they follow the aftercare advise.

We offer facials, manicures, head / face massage whilst the bandages are on and charge slightly less for the extra treatment.

Latest posts

Back