Bohyme demi curl?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
has anyone used this ? if so how did your find it as i need a deep wave more then bodywave and closest ive found is this as they dont do a deep wave in uk or i havent seen it

has anyone used this ? if so how did your find it as i need a deep wave more then bodywave and closest ive found is this as they dont do a deep wave in uk or i havent seen it

I have used this hair and its extremely frizzy, it tangles very easily as the curl is completely tight. The client wore it for six weeks then had it removed.

I do have some spare if you want to see it I could post some to you.

Let me know

hi i spoke to them from what they have said the natural wave is best option for client .
have you tried that one before?

it does look lovely i may even try it myself..

I have used natural wave and the texture of the wave is lovely, it did match my clients hair who had a natural wave perfectly. I have tried them all the worse one is the curly curl that did nothing apart from tangle.

i have only used the straight before. ... but was very happy with that so was client and lasted very well..
i havent seen the curly curl one except for a pic.. thats the prob with wavy and curly hair i found it hard to buy good quality bodywave that wouldnt tangle or frizz so when i did i stuck to it..
but curly hair is quite hard to find let alone hair that lasts well..

but the natural wave seems ok so far its exactly what i was looking for as its alot tighter then bodywave

Latest posts

Back