Bolton college and course advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mary1981

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I have decided i want to do a beauty therapy course in the evenings at college, but after reading the info online im not sure what the qualification is. iIwondered if anyone here had been to bolton college and done the same one. It says: beauty therapy intensive diploma level 2. I wanted to do the NVQ L2 but not sure now that this is the same.
I will ring them to find out, and it may be full already but just thought id see what you guys thought in case they try and fob me off lol! i did my nail course there a few months ago and im sure they said they did a evening NVQ 2 course but i'm a teacher and know the NVQ system myself and havent ever seen the business ones i teach written like that so i really dont know that its NVQ. When i find out exactly what it is i shall ask you kind geeks if you think its a worthwhile qualification.
thanks for any advice
xxx

I was taught at bolton college love
I did my level 3 and 2 nails and level 3 massage there. You will know if its an nvq as you have to have your book to record all your assessments in. Go and speak to Vicky Gordan and she will help to put your concerns at ease x

Latest posts

Back