Bond remover, Transform extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArabianBeauty

Reaction score
I am away at the moment and not due back for two weeks.. A client I fitted a few months ago wants her extensions removed and has transform Mongolian hair in with Italian keratin tips.

She has been to an extensions salon and they have used a bond remover (just found out it was balmain bond remover) but it didn't work.. Transform have recommended the balmain one also but client is saying this is not dissolving them.

I've also had her try acetone, vodka and oil.
She doesn't want to wait until I return, she loves the hair and the fact she hasn't lost any bonds but is going on holiday and wants them removed before she goes... So does anyone have any other recommendations of what they have used on these bonds xx

I am away at the moment and not due back for two weeks.. A client I fitted a few months ago wants her extensions removed and has transform Mongolian hair in with Italian keratin tips.

She has been to an extensions salon and they have used a bond remover (just found out it was balmain bond remover) but it didn't work.. Transform have recommended the balmain one also but client is saying this is not dissolving them.

I've also had her try acetone, vodka and oil.
She doesn't want to wait until I return, she loves the hair and the fact she hasn't lost any bonds but is going on holiday and wants them removed before she goes... So does anyone have any other recommendations of what they have used on these bonds xx
I use the balmain remover with the gun and if works perfectly the other one which is good for transform bonds is the studio 58 remover :)

I'm going to use sjk hair pre bonds fur budget & higher end transform I hope I don't get this problem do you know if the salon crunched the bond then added the remover? I've just purchased the studio58 remover hope it's good :)

Latest posts

Back