Book 'n' Bloom FB booking - anyone heard of, anyone using?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little voyce

Reaction score
I've been approached by a company called Book 'n' Bloom who offer a booking platform on Facebook.

Has anyone used this, or does anyone know about them? Sounds interesting, but I'm sure it would conflict with any other on-line booking system I might be using....

If it IS good, maybe we should know more about it???

Anyone use this, please let me know.... Thanks

Hi,

Let me introduce myself: I'm the Marketing Director for Book'n'Bloom (we prefer not to use fake accounts) and I wanted to offer my help for making your decision. We are a Facebook based tool so we offer a full booking system, clients CRM, calendar and coupons and rewards inside Facebook and mobile by only £7.3 or £23.50. We are fully compatible with any other booking system you may have, even when is some cases that compatibility means to manage booking manually in 2 platforms but we aim our clients to use only Book'n'Bloom for all bookings. We are developing some integrations and we'd love to receive suggestions about the next integration to be developed.

We operate worldwide with offices in many cities, including London. There are already hundreds of clients in Europe and US but the best thing is that you can try with no cost (you don't even need a credit card). Anyway, we are sure that after the first 30 days you will love our service and you'll want to stay :)

We are open for question from any client, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or at +44 2035147108

Thanks for reading!!

Daniel

Thanks Daniel. Only just seen your message. Will try and contact you soon.

Latest posts

Back