Booking appointment app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rac__hel

Reaction score
So I'm sure this has been posted 1million times but what does everyone use? I want to be able to log in from multiple devises as if I lost my phone I will loose my bookings! I'm self employed from home so I only need one column :)

I use Ovatu, I've had it for 2 years now and it brilliant! Would highly recommend it! There a free version and a paid version, I use the paid version and t costs me around £6.50 a month. You can use it from lots of devices, i have mine on my iPhone, iPad & computer, my boyfriend also has it on his phone so he can see where I am (I'm mobile) so it just reinforces a bit of safety. The paid version also sends out email reminders and conformation of appointments so has completely minimised no shows and cancellations. I personally can't rate it enough ;) xxxxx

Lovely Thankyou!

Are there any like the Ovatu that is for Android phone users?

I would just really need the confirmation email or text, and to keep track of bookings etc.

Xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Use my book of clients on I phone and I pad it's really cheap to buy the app and has lots of features xx

I have an app called Salon Appointment Manager on my phone and iPad, I definitely recommend it :)

Do either have acsess from multiple devices?

Latest posts

Back