Booking forms for weddings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Hi

I am branching out in the world of weddings, I have already done my best friend (for free little gift for her) and my sister. One of my friends relatives would like me to do theirs for next year as she loved it :biggrin:

However I want to be more professional and have booking , client forms. When I was on my make up course apart from have you any allergies form we never done booking forms. I really don't know what kind of thing I am meant to but in it. I know name address, wedding dates etc etc but what about terms and conditions :Scared:

If anyone can help I would be grateful. X:Love:

Agreement to the cost. Deposit required. Whether the deposit is refundable. Cancelation policy. Date at which the full amount needs to be paid. These are all things you would want particularly for a bigger wedding party. I know if I took on a job worth $500-$600 and they cancelled the week before on me I'd want more than a $50 deposit as compensation. I know a lot of photographers have a section that states what action you will take if for what ever reason you can't do the job, for example, finding another photographer for the job at your expense etc. it's a good thing to have as it gives you confidence in booking the bridal party and it gives them confidence in your professionalism in providing the service agreed upon. Maybe also include a section to attach a picture from the trial or something as well?

You could possibly also use this as an up-selling tool, by listing extra services available (at extra cost of course!) that will make their day more special. Like a facial package the day/week before.

Agreement to the cost. Deposit required. Whether the deposit is refundable. Cancelation policy. Date at which the full amount needs to be paid. These are all things you would want particularly for a bigger wedding party. I know if I took on a job worth $500-$600 and they cancelled the week before on me I'd want more than a $50 deposit as compensation. I know a lot of photographers have a section that states what action you will take if for what ever reason you can't do the job, for example, finding another photographer for the job at your expense etc. it's a good thing to have as it gives you confidence in booking the bridal party and it gives them confidence in your professionalism in providing the service agreed upon. Maybe also include a section to attach a picture from the trial or something as well?

You could possibly also use this as an up-selling tool, by listing extra services available (at extra cost of course!) that will make their day more special. Like a facial package the day/week before.

brilliant Thank you X

I was hoping more people would reply as I'd like to do this myself! It's a great idea.

There's nothing worse than having a big wedding party book only to have them cancel the week before because a friend of the bridesmaids is a hairdresser and will do it for nothing or cheap.

Your contract should include the following:

Wedding date
Brides name/telephone number/address
Location where services are to be carried out
Your Start/finish time
Allergies/medication
Services to carried out by you
Number of services to be done by you
Terms and condition of business and cancellation policy etc

Mine t&cs state that to secure their booking a 50% non refundable deposit is required to secure my services and the remainder is due 6 weeks prior to the wedding.

Cost of treatments/services
Additional costs that the client could liable for (if people are late and you run over you finish time or if additional people want to in the day, how much it will cost etc.
Who is responsible for payment
Payment deadlines
How clients can pay
Deposit
Full amount required
Yours/client signature

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back