Boots No.7 Perfect & Protect. What are your Opinions Please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
I was having a read through the following thread posted a couple of months ago. When this product came on sale, I didn't really take any notice as I am happy with the skin care range use.
http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/...-have-soared-2000-a.html?highlight=Boots+No+7

However, My hubby and I took his secretary out to lunch yesterday and after not having seen her for several months, I noticed something different about her face although I couldn't put my finger on it. During lunch she told me that she has started using the Boots No.7 Perfect & Protect.

I thought, 'Aha, that's it, wrinkle free'! She is a very attractive lady anyway, but her skin looks smoothed out and flawless.

So for those of you who are familiar with using this product, or have started recently, does it do it for you? Do you still think it has that wow factor, that something special or is it all hype?

I would be interested in your comments please.

The Daily Mail did a column on this and several women had been using it. I think, if my memory serves me right, that only one woman would continue to use it and I remember another going back to a Dior cream....

... hey, if it's cheap and everyone says it works... go for it! :lol:

I threw mine out the other week as I have been doing a major de-clutter and I never use it! I'm not worried about my wrinkles.. it's when my wrinkles get wrinkles I'll be concerned!

I went in to my local Boots the day after the tv programme was on and i had to put my name on a waiting list.
Two weeks later I got my serum and it is lovely, my skin feels much smoother and the lines on one side of my mouth, y'know when you smile, have definately started to look a lot less. So I think i'll be sticking with it.

deb x

I went in Boots in Ashbourne the other day and they just happened to have a few bottles in that day. I bought some and I have to say one week in and I am positive I can see a slight improvement already. I dont have wrinkles yet, just quite mild lines but so far I am impressed.

i got some a few weeks ago...i liked the silky non greasy feel to it...but...my skin has had a breakout....i cant say whether its the serum or nor as i was testing a few new things at the same time....robs been using it and his skin is fine...(but he never has breakouts anyway).....

anyway i have stopped using it all over now just in case and only applying around my eyes till my skin sorts itself out.

I've got a client who had been using the serum for ages and she said she quite liked it, but then when all this hype started she couldn't get it anymore which really annoyed her. I think she has started using something else instead now.

I got some last week as my mum was getting some and they had a 3 for 2 offer on, with a free make up roll with gifts in.

I read somewhere that it is good, but it was the only one that was tested, which was why it had such a good result.

It does feel silky and smooth, but have not been using it long enough to comment, will let you know when I look 21 again:lol:

I'm not worried about my wrinkles.. it's when my wrinkles get wrinkles I'll be concerned!
PMSL!:lol:

Thanks for all your replies geeks. I am happy with the products I use but was just wandering if I could reduce the wrinkles within the wrinkles any further.:green:

Tracey, I got my 3 for 2 from the boots in St Albans:)

I read somewhere that it is good, but it was the only one that was tested, which was why it had such a good result.
I watched the programme, it was Horizon and the lady Professor did actually test a number of creams and serums including the most expensive one in the world. They were not a patch on the very reasonable Boots version.

deb x

No 7 have a nice offer on at present that is - spend £16 & get a freebie gift box, this gift box contains a sample of the serum (amongst other goodies) totals to £33 worth of goods so well worth the £16 purchase, i personally use no 7 stay perfect foundation & powder on myself which costs me £20 normally so what a boost to get the gift pack thrown in.
Havent tried the serum yet but will & let you know how i get on :hug:
Also incuded in gift pack are
Day cream
eye liner
lipstick
eye shadow
mascara
body polish & of course the 'serum' All trial size.

Latest posts

Back