Botox for hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Has anyone come across the loreal botox for hair???

Yes ive heard about it, isn't it called fibrecuetic? Not used it but believe it's fab! X

Has anyone come across the loreal botox for hair???

ha ha ha what gimmick is this now? Loreal are actually the parent company of another company who make a neurotoxin though!

[Hey thanks for replys, what is nurotoxin>>? i am not to sure weather to invest in it and offer it as a service???
any views would be appreciated.xx

have you used the one for hair by loreal?x

No, I'm an aesthetic nurse who injects botox, which is why I asked about the gimmick behind this product. I can't see what this will do, is it a good conditioner or a hair smoothing product?

I want to know this as it will be interesting seeing as Loreal are the parent company of another company who make a neurotoxin!

I've just looked at the daily mail review and it basically describes it as a smoothing product, perhaps a bit like a silicon based product if there is one? They are saying it is botox for hair as it smoothes it out like botox does for the skin but that's about it. Reviews say it's good though and they're looking at bringing home products out too, so get it in salon before you can get it in the shops.

No, I'm an aesthetic nurse who injects botox, which is why I asked about the gimmick behind this product. I can't see what this will do, is it a good conditioner or a hair smoothing product?

I want to know this as it will be interesting seeing as Loreal are the parent company of another company who make a neurotoxin!

ahhhh i understand , it is like a conditioning treatment as far as i am awear, im not to sure what its is like ect, or if it can cause damage to the hair ect....

any advice from other geeks would be good.xx

It is nothing more than a blow drying assistant ... Smooths, nourishes and swells the hair, giving body and suppleness x

ohh it look s interesting to maybe offer this treatment, it does say only salons stock it.. Does anyone know if a mobile hairdresser could get some.x

I have used it on clients with finer hair, i love it and they seem to too! Lasts about 10 washes and makes the hair feel fuller and smoother !

Half the shampoos in shops contain silicon don't why I'd want to Botox hair as silicon can also strip colour

I use this product in the salon and I use it personally as I have very fine hair. Customers are loving the results and are requesting to have it repeated regularly. From a personal perspective, I can see the difference that it makes to the texture and look of my hair. I can also see when it is time to apply again!

ohh it look s interesting to maybe offer this treatment, it does say only salons stock it.. Does anyone know if a mobile hairdresser could get some.x

you can buy the product from Sallys salons direct. You would need the pack of serum about £40, and there are two masques to use after applying serum, one for fine hair, one for thick hair. An investment but i'd say worth it. Maybe see how many of your clients would be interested in it first.
Weve found in the salon that its really popular with brides, say their trial is 3-6 months before the day, this is the perfect amount of time to start having this treatment done regularly making their hair in the best condition for their big day

Latest posts

Back