Bradford college nvq hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhead

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone of you hair pros been, currently at or going to Bradford College to do NVQ LEVEL 2 hairdressing? Just trying to find out as much info as possible about the course and the facilities. I'm not quite there yet, I have an interview on Wednesday hopefully it will go well. If anyone has any information it would be much appreciated. Many thanks Hair Pro hopeful. :)

Hi, has anyone of you hair pros been, currently at or going to Bradford College to do NVQ LEVEL 2 hairdressing? Just trying to find out as much info as possible about the course and the facilities. I'm not quite there yet, I have an interview on Wednesday hopefully it will go well. If anyone has any information it would be much appreciated. Many thanks Hair Pro hopeful. :)

yes, thats where i studied. my first class was HORRIBLE, to the extent that i dropped out, when i picked it up again the next year the class were a lot more levelled rather than bitchy school kid types. The tuition is good, Lilly domagalski is lovely, i dont know if she still works there or not, and also, the facilities are good, a practically new salon with about 30 stations in, backwashes, professional products, basically everything you need.

Hope the interview went well!

yes, thats where i studied. my first class was HORRIBLE, to the extent that i dropped out, when i picked it up again the next year the class were a lot more levelled rather than bitchy school kid types. The tuition is good, Lilly domagalski is lovely, i dont know if she still works there or not, and also, the facilities are good, a practically new salon with about 30 stations in, backwashes, professional products, basically everything you need.

Hope the interview went well!

Interview not quite as I had expected. To be honest I came away thinking I had wasted my time. Any way got a phone call a week late to say I can start on their full time NVQ2 Hairdressing course. REALLY EXCITED!! Cant remember the last time I was looking forward to something so much. :):)

Latest posts

Back