Brand Training needed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayne717

Reaction score
Do I need to have company training to use Perron rigot or Berins wax? i already have a certificate in Warm Waxing but would like to use a more "upmarket" brand than the one I am trained with.

Do I need to have company training to use Perron rigot or Berins wax? i already have a certificate in Warm Waxing but would like to use a more "upmarket" brand than the one I am trained with.

Hi

Most companies will offer a shorter conversion course if you are already trained.

For Berins, try www.wowproducts.co.uk
:hug:

I don't believe you HAVE to have company training

But obviously to get the very best and full capability out of a product, a conversion course is always a good way to go about it

HTHs x

In addition to our beginners,male/female intimate wax course we run a full days course specifically for these types of situations.

Basically you can tell us in what areas you require further skill building and during the course of the day your instructor will advise you on any other areas that may benefit you.
HTH

Hi Jayne. No, you don't need company training to use Perron Rigot but it's there if you want it.

Give me a shout if you want me to talk you through how to use it. If you're coming to Excel, I'll teach you there for free. xx

Thanks ever so much for the offer Kim but unfortunately I'm unable to go due to lack of funds and childcare! :cry: will definately be in touch though! x

Latest posts

Back