Brassy ends!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo@tranquil

Reaction score
Hi hair geeks ,
I have popped over from beauty, hope someone can advise me!
I have dark long hair which I had dip dyed , it was bleached and then a colour put over the top which made it a coppery colour , at 1st I loved it but in the last week it has gone really brassy and looks horrible, my problem is I fly too new york next week and no time too get too my hairdressers , can I use something temporary too tone it down ?
Help greatfully recieved !
Jo jo x

How do you want it to look? What colour are you aiming for? If its really brassy id suggest a silver shampoo but you said it was coppery to start, which kinda defeats the object! X

Thanks for your reply !
I am not sure really I liked it coppery but now it just looks as if its been bleached so needs toning down if that makes sense !
Just wondered if I put a semi on it of some kind it would help but not sure what colour to buy ! ?

I don't use box dyes so really can't comment, why not go back to your hairdresser to see if she can just tone the bottom for you? If you start colouring it yourself chances are you'll regret it in the end. Sorry I can't be of more help to you xxx

Sorry just seen that you havnt got time to get to your hairdressers. Treat yourself & get it done in new York! I'm jealous! I went last year, I loved it! X

Thanks Amanda,
I know it's hard to advise without seeing !
May well go get it done in NY !
Can't wait to go now xx

Latest posts

Back