Brazilian blow dry and pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair81

Reaction score
I need to stop doing Brazilian blow dries as want to start a family. But don't want to tell clients, any ideas on how I tell them I can no longer do the treatment without telling them I'm trying to get pregnant.
Please help.

You don't necessarily need to tell them just when they want to book in say you won't be doing them any more but if you need to you could say:
Your not doing enough of the treatments to make money from them.
It is getting too expensive

Thank you for replying.
My clients have an answer for everything and ask a million questions! They would say just put the price up.
I already have some booked in for august so need to cancel!
Maybe I just worry too much!?
I thought about maybe saying I'm allergic to it, but then maybe they would worry about being allergic to it.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, you could say that a brand has reached out to you about using their products but they want to you to only use their products but you have to do all their training before you use it ??

Nice idea, again my clients would start asking what the products called, can I not just use the old one until then etc [emoji51]
Stressful
Appreciate your ideas! Keep them coming if you have anymore.

I'm a terrible liar so the simpler the better x

You could say your supplier has stopped stocking it and you're currently trying to find a new stockist then refer them to another hair dresser that does Brazilian blow dries.
I'm a terrible liar too!

I was thinking that may be more realistic.

My clients would be googling the name, saying they still supply to others! [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back