Brazilian Blowout - Kit & Training??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberley*

Reaction score
Hi, do you know where to get the brazilian blowout kit/products? Where do you train? Costs etc can anyone help? xx :eek:

Hi, do you know where to get the brazilian blowout kit/products? Where do you train? Costs etc can anyone help? xx :eek:

Hi there Kimberley,

There are more and more wholesalers supplying this now, but its your call as to which one, training seems a bit harder to come across, because as a hairdresser its things we know how to do. The only one I have seen will only train qualified hairdressers. If you're thinking of doing this yourself, I would be very careful as it could end up costing you a lot of money keep having to do it again on clients. Its has taken a few of us on here a few attempts to master the technique, its not as simple as you think, plus its hard work.

Good luck

hi
ultimate sell the global keratin which costs **** + vat and then u need the clarifying shampoo which costs ****vat and then any retail shampoo and conditioners you require for your clients, it comes with a tutorial dvd which can in fact be seen on www.globalkeratin.co.uk its easy to learn but is extremely hard work and tirong i have been doing one every other say this week and my arms are killing me!!!!
its great stuff thou with fantastic results
regards
candice

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back