Brazillian Blow Dry Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallpap

Reaction score
Hi,
I run a homebased beauty business in Kent and my clients have been raving about the above treatment.
One has suggested that I offer it and it has got me thinking about whether I need to be a hairdresser in order to do the training and if not, where can i train?
Is it possible ?

Hi,
I run a homebased beauty business in Kent and my clients have been raving about the above treatment.
One has suggested that I offer it and it has got me thinking about whether I need to be a hairdresser in order to do the training and if not, where can i train?
Is it possible ?

Hate to say this, but you need to be a qualified hairdresser without a shadow of a doubt. So many people think " I can do that I can straighten hair" but do they know if they've just fried someones hair? Do they know how to do the simplest thing like section hair correctly, blow dry, style hair correctly, all these things that people think are so easy took us hairdressers 5 years to master.
You can cause irrepairable damage applying a Brazilian blow dry.

It's as simple as that really, dont mean to be blunt, but it would be like me offering eyelash extensions cos clients have asked me to and it looks simple. Although there's nothing stopping you if you want to try but training is hard to come by. I've had it with my supplier, but generally it's a DVD, without much if any support.

Good luck and please don't think I'm telling you how to suck eggs I'm really not x

Hi,
Is it possible ?

Without being a qualified hairdresser I don't think you can even buy the stuff you need, we had to prove we were a salon before we could place our order.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back