Brazillian waxing Should I?or Shouldn't I?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess fifi

Reaction score
Hello Everybody
I have just registered tonight. FINALLY!!!
I am a beauty therapist in Australia, when I graduated in the year 2002 with my Diploma, we didn't do brazillian waxing as a part of my course brazillian waxing basically became popular here a couple of years later, so I have no idea how to do one, of course I have heard all about it, I have done my own! I have watched a DVD, but the confidence is not there and to be honest, when I thought about doing a course, which mind you is around $500 at some places I just wasn't that interested, plus you have to take your own model, no volanteers there i might add. So anyway I am now working for myself and I don't do brazillian waxes, I have been called and asked if I do them, and I have to say "No I am not offering that service at the moment"
Do you think that it is unprofessional if I don't offer this as one of my services?

No it's not unprofessional - I'm no less professional because i don't do massage!

However, you are obviously missing out on business so maybe the course would be beneficial and be an investment. If it's not something you want to offer then don't. xxx

Hi I do not think it unprofessional at all - it certainly would be to offer it but not be trained! However it may be worth your while to consider a course - you would recoup the cost of it fairly quickly. Why not advertise for a model and go for the training?

However if it is not really of interest to you then do not do it as I believe it is the enthusiasm that shows through when you like performing a treatment that attracts the clientele and makes them feel in safe hands. :)

Latest posts

Back