Breast enlargement tablets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifullyMobi

Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken these? Are they safe?

I noticed today one of my clients skin is visibly smoother her acne has went down. I see her once every 4/6weeks. I asked what she had been doing since last tym i seen her she said between me and you been taking breast enlargment tablets for the last month. I personally didnt take notice what her breasts as its not something u stare at un like the face. But she showed me her before and after pics and u can see a difference.

has anyone else tried this im amazed if they do workment to be herbal so camt see how. But they def helped myclients skin.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If they work I'll have a bucketful please!!
Seriously though I doubt they can even possibly work? Maybe your client was doing chest exercises/weights or something too? X

Lol me too i wud b too scared.no just these tablets I was amazed. Her skin looked fab she did say she was using firming cream massaging I to breast.

She mite of been doing that exercise I must I must improve my bust lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Holland & Barrett used to sell them years ago ( don't know if they still do now) I bought them but was put off by the size of the tablet oh my days they where huge!! From memory you had to take them a couple of times a day but I failed to follow the course more fool me I could have had nice big bouncy boobs by now....

Probably full of manufactured, synthetic hormones. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. I used to be a biochemist, only thing thats gonna enlarge them is surgery or pregnancy. The latter I've done twice and they still aint shrunk!!!!

If it was that easy to get bigger boobs then we would all be doing it! People wouldn't need enlargements, so I doubt that it works

Latest posts

Back