Bridal hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tone

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the forum but it seems like people have a loot of experience and was hoping to get some advice.

I completed a beauty course part time at my local tech college. I enjoyed parts and not others and really struggled with confidence. I have since been ill and looking to go back and do some more training and like the idea of doing a bridal/up style course. I have no hair dressing qualifications and have no want to get any.

Can anyone recommend an courses that are good for real beginners and to build my confidence.

Thanks

To be honest, if you don't want to get any hairdressing qualifications, then why do bridal hair?
It is a skilled thing, requires practice and the majority of brides will use their regular hairdresser for bridal hair anyway.
Good luck, but I not sure it would be right for you
Xx

hiya,

there is a girl on my evening hairdressing course who has only just started hairdressing but has been doing bridal hair for a few years. she went to a few day courses and built up good clientelle and word of mouth helped her a lot. she now thinks its more benifitial to have other skills along side this... imagine doing a hair up for someone with bad regrowth must be hideous no matter what you try to do!!

anyways it is possible to do it alone but be prepared of competiton with qualified sylists.

good luck whatever you decide! x

Latest posts

Back