Bridal packages-are they popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
just wondered if anyone offered these and are they popular, does the MOH and bridesmaids book on as well?

I used to offer bridal packages years ago when i started out but don't anymore.

I used offer manicure, pedicure and bridal makeup packages and found that they were very popular.

However I found that clients started messing me around with their Mani & pedi apts too close to the wedding day (some expecting me to do them on the day, but not allowing me enough time for the treatment) so I called time on the whole package thing.

Other reason is I now don't offer discounts or offers on any of my services.

I am actually thinking about doing this.
Not sure how I'm going to take it forward yet.

Brain storming ideas at the moment.

A suggestion from a cousin was do brides nails free, as long as she has 5 people who want nails done.
She suggested that the brides got so many expenses to deal with up to the wedding, receiving a free nail treatment, would be a relief. Providing she has 5 friends or relative who are getting their nails done.

I'm not too keen on free nails for the bride, I was thinking brides with a little discount, rest of the people also with a discount.

I'm not mobile, but I am thinking this service I might provide mobile.

Any ideas/suggestion welcome!

I would not offer to do the brides nails FREE, as you will be attracting the wrong sort of client and if she cant afford to have her nails done why should you be offer her 'financial relief' and offering it to her free?????

Also if one or two people dropped out you would then have to tell the bride she now has to pay for her manicure and the situation could easily turn into a real nest of vipers due to bride becoming 'upset' having to now pay for her nails to be done!!!!

I wouldn't even offer your services at discount either as devalues your service.

I firmly believe that bridal service should be paid at full rate.

Flebay sells some really cheap but nice gift bags, so may be you could put together a bridal gift bag for the bride instead that includes a solar oil, nail file, gift voucher and bottle of champagne or cava.

Last edited:
I would not offer to do the brides nails FREE, as you will be attracting the wrong sort of client and if she cant afford to have her nails done why should you be offer her 'financial relief' and offering it to her free?????

Also if one or two people dropped out you would then have to tell the bride she now has to pay for her manicure and the situation could easily turn into a real nest of vipers due to bride becoming 'upset' having to now pay for her nails to be done!!!!

I wouldn't even offer your services at discount either as devalues your service.

I firmly believe that bridal service should be paid at full rate.

Flebay sells some really cheap but nice gift bags, so may be you could put together a bridal gift bag for the bride instead that includes a solar oil, nail file, gift voucher and bottle of champagne or cava.

Thank you appreciate your advice!

I didn't like the idea of free either.

Gift bag sound great, will look into that!

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back