Bridal packages info required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie01895

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help me. I am due to share a stand at a wedding exhibition in a couple of weeks and I am trying to put together a bridal package. Can anyone give me any ideas? - I do mainly spray tanning (Su-Do) and acrylic nails, so would like to offer both services- for those of you who do bridal packages what are you offering and what sort of prices are you charging. Do you offer a course of tans, special deals for the wedding party? - Do you have any examples of leaflets etc my mind is blank!

thanks

Sue

What about offering nail art?

I am new to nails so cant really give much advice there, but I used to do wedding fairs with my cakes, and the advice I can give is to have as much on display as possible. Loads of examples of nails and maybe a model who has been tanned ! You must take business cards and leaflets, and show as many pictures on your leaflets as you can, to remind people exactly who you are and what you do when they get home.

Also, talk to people about their wedding when they look at your stand. This is really important, as they will remember you and you can talk to them about their needs and tell them what you can offer them, as they maybe looking for something that isnt on display that day.

I hope it goes well. I used to love doing them, you'll have a great time !

Nessie

Hi!

Sorry!i don't do tanning.But i have made a bridle package,which includes:Bride,Bridemaides,Mother-of-the-Bride,Grooms mother,the nails i am going to do are:Nail Extensions,Sculpted Nails,Nail Art.
i hope this is some help for you,
and i hope you have a nice day at the show.

hi,
I offer the su- do airbrush tanning also. and find it is very popular.
What about if you offer the bride a free tan if lets say 4 or five members of the bridal party or friends of hers also book a tan. she could hold a tanning party at her home for the girls and receive a complementary tan herself. This way you are doing lots of other tans also....

This is what i do.

HTH

Lets us know

Latest posts

Back