Bright dip dyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snazzyz

Reaction score
HI
Can anyone who has used the SJK bright dip dyes, or any from anywhere else please let me know how the hair is performing.
I'm really interested in these but have contacted numerous suppliers who all claim (from photos I've sent) they can only produce these bright colours to last on a "high heat resistant monofibre hair".
They have stated that producing these on Indian hair is possible but that the colours will fade very quickly - just like when you use Directions/crazy colour on natural hair. This obviously is no good for hair extensions with a 12 week wear. I know some suppliers use colourants that are not hair dye but apparently these still wouldn't hold with the bright blues/greens etc on human hair.
So a) how are the colours holding b) is the hair performing like human hair c) thoughts on whether the hair IS human or monofibre.
I just want to be honest with my clients about what hair I'm potentially offering.
Many Thanks
x

HI
Can anyone who has used the SJK bright dip dyes, or any from anywhere else please let me know how the hair is performing.
I'm really interested in these but have contacted numerous suppliers who all claim (from photos I've sent) they can only produce these bright colours to last on a "high heat resistant monofibre hair".
They have stated that producing these on Indian hair is possible but that the colours will fade very quickly - just like when you use Directions/crazy colour on natural hair. This obviously is no good for hair extensions with a 12 week wear. I know some suppliers use colourants that are not hair dye but apparently these still wouldn't hold with the bright blues/greens etc on human hair.
So a) how are the colours holding b) is the hair performing like human hair c) thoughts on whether the hair IS human or monofibre.
I just want to be honest with my clients about what hair I'm potentially offering.
Many Thanks
x

Yeah the green washes down a bit but dark colours stay really well! One of my clients had theres 8 months! She only washes it once a week. I think it's aaa? Not sure.

Latest posts

Back