Bright red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura250

Reaction score
I have a client who is a base 5 naturaly and she had a bade 5 coloured her self on the end she want bright red but wanted to stay away from bleach i did tell her it would it be a work in progress was thinking of putting 6.60 and maji red on her roots and doing some slices of majirouge do u think this will be ok ?

Most reds are levels 6 or 7. You will need to lift that colour out with bleach I'm afraid. If the client is nervous about bleach, you could use Olaplex if you have access to it. X

Are u looking to colour just the ends or a whole head ?

The whole head

Use 6.60 majirouge with a bit of rouge mixer or the roots 6% and get the red majicontrast for the ends. The majicontrast lifts and tones at the same time it's so good ! But I don't think its supposed to go on the scalp

What about a red from the dm5 range?

CHI (Farouk) INFRA RR is formulated as a hi lift color that also eats through old color if needed, for lv.5- only. It uses 30 vol & low heat for 15-20 mins & it is super vibrant & works wonders on dark hair.

Latest posts

Back