Brisa Bolds Collection!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

Reaction score
Hello Geekys!

I got my Brisa Bolds collection today!!! :):):)

I wasn't sure about it as I mainly only do L&P and only do gel french for toes - but I have had alot of people who want gel colour on their tootsies for ages now! So i splurged and got it!!

Anyway, I was looking at the colour wheel and it says you can add black gel.... do Creative do a black gel??? Or am I suppose to mix some colours up to make it?? (wouldn't that just go borwn...?)

I just did my tootsies red... I love it! :) But looking at the colour wheel, I don't think I'll get as much variety as I thought I would (Or maybe i'm not creative enough...)

How have you guys found it so far?? Have you made lots of mixes??
I love the way I literally painted it on - 2 coats like enamel and it looks great and super smooth! I wana see how long it lasts and if it lifts etc becuase havent done any gel for ages!
Do you think I'll be able to just 'paint on' onto the hands? Or will i have to build it & shape it up?? (I hate building with gel :irked:)
xxx

Hello Geekys!

I got my Brisa Bolds collection today!!! :):):)

I wasn't sure about it as I mainly only do L&P and only do gel french for toes - but I have had alot of people who want gel colour on their tootsies for ages now! So i splurged and got it!!

Anyway, I was looking at the colour wheel and it says you can add black gel.... do Creative do a black gel??? Or am I suppose to mix some colours up to make it?? (wouldn't that just go borwn...?)

I just did my tootsies red... I love it! :) But looking at the colour wheel, I don't think I'll get as much variety as I thought I would (Or maybe i'm not creative enough...)

How have you guys found it so far?? Have you made lots of mixes??
I love the way I literally painted it on - 2 coats like enamel and it looks great and super smooth! I wana see how long it lasts and if it lifts etc becuase havent done any gel for ages!
Do you think I'll be able to just 'paint on' onto the hands? Or will i have to build it & shape it up?? (I hate building with gel :irked:)
xxx

They are doing a Black Gel... July I think! The colour wheel is the same as the powders and I think that's why the black is on there... IT IS gorgeous on toes - we have the Stepping Out Brisa Toes class too!

Thanks for the reply, do people not use the brisa bolds much then??
Not much response on here!

I'll have another play around with it soon, but also wondered if I could just put a thin layer of colour on top of l&p nails?? So that after a hol or whatever, I can just buff it off for a client and carry out a normal infill??
Wasn't sure about the adhesion - would just love it as a permanent colour add on that could be easily changed!
xxx

Thanks for the reply, do people not use the brisa bolds much then??
Not much response on here!

I'll have another play around with it soon, but also wondered if I could just put a thin layer of colour on top of l&p nails?? So that after a hol or whatever, I can just buff it off for a client and carry out a normal infill??
Wasn't sure about the adhesion - would just love it as a permanent colour add on that could be easily changed!
xxx
:) there are plenty that do... but don't forget, this site is a small percentage of the whole... but I love that competitors look on here every day to read... :lol: pity they don't post more. To answer your question... of course.... AND there is much more to come here too ! :!:

Does anyone know when the Bolds collection will be available in Australia....?

Pacific Nail & Beauty Or Australian Nail Academy have them since last year. Not only Bolds but also Glitter and New Opaques.

Latest posts

Back