Brisa Conversion Certificate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

I did my Brisa Conversion back in April but haven't received my Certificate yet, has anyone had theirs? or is it just me???

Thanks

Tina

Have you tried calling the academy you did your course with - you may get a quicker and more accurate answer.

Hope you enjoyed your Brisa course - I am due to do one on the 18th.

I spoke to Acton about 2 weeks ago, and they said they weren't available - I just wondered if anyone knew anything more?

Acton said that Leeds deal with sending out the Certificates now

Trinity Nails said:
I spoke to Acton about 2 weeks ago, and they said they weren't available - I just wondered if anyone knew anything more?

Acton said that Leeds deal with sending out the Certificates now

Head office do send out all certificates and you will receive yours in due course. I am assuming that Brisa is so new that we are awaiting Marketing at Creative to produce the certificates to do for you.

Patience ... we were so lucky in the UK to get Brisa before anyone else ... to do this, some of the support material was not ready.

They will know every person who has done a Brisa Gels course and when they get the Certificates, you will get yours. They have great systems in place and you will not be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back